A CONNECTED LEADER
A Connected Leader is connected to self, others, and the natural world.
A Connected Leader is comfortable with the unknown and accomplishes this through embodied practice.
A Connected Leader understands the wisdom of nature and values the diverse and unique gifts that others have to offer.
A Connected Leader enables people to not only reach their full potential but empowers them to change and transform the communities they work with.
About the Founder
Mark Morey has deep experience with practices that reinvent company cultures and the individuals who lead them. He knows that business can be more human, more relational, and kinder to the environment.
Mark has been researching and sharing the lessons of natural models and indigenous social systems for 25 years. He has co-founded four companies, and he personally led the Art of Mentoring and Institute of Natural Learning. He has organized high-performance teams in a dozen US locations as well as Canada, England, Germany, Scotland, Austria and France.
His work has touched the lives of tens of thousands of individuals and leaders worldwide. His mentoring and events have given passion and purpose to children, teens, families, communities, business leaders, and corporate cultures.
Mark is now dedicated to helping business leaders achieve healthy, functioning, and self-sustaining organizational cultures by harnessing the authentic and powerful principles of nature. He lives in the hills of Southern Vermont with his teenage daughter.
Watch "Awake at Work", a free webinar on tools for a more meaningful workplace.
What We've Achieved
- Designed 1000 multi-day leadership trainings in the past 25 years.
- Offsites at Google and Envisage, building manager's capacity for curiosity, self-observation and leadership action.
- In the past 5 years, Mark has personally mentored 200 organizational leaders to become highly skilled at creating connected and conscious cultures.
- Experienced, then designed for modern culture, dozens of authentic initiations for youth and adults.
- As a keynote speaker, Mark has motivated over 10,000 people on the topics of human connection, culture change and visionary leadership.
- INSEAD School of Business Executive MBA trainer, initiating collaborative study groups through outdoor experiential training.