Mark Morey is a visionary educator, an engineer of culture, and a mentor of leaders.
He is dedicated to helping business leaders achieve healthy, functioning, and self-sustaining organizational cultures by harnessing the authentic and powerful principles of nature.
Mark has over 25 years experience mentoring and leading leaders down a path of discovery and initiation. He is a skilled storyteller and designer of group event and initiation experiences..
Mark co-founded four companies and personally leads the Art of Mentoring and Institute of Natural Learning. His work has touched the lives of tens of thousands of individuals and leaders worldwide.
He currently travels between the United States and Europe for consulting, teaching and mentoring leaders and communities and resides in the hills of Southern Vermont.
What We've Achieved
- Designed 1000 multi-day leadership trainings in the past 25 years
- In the past 5 years, Mark has personally mentored 200 organizational leaders to become highly skilled at creating connected and conscious cultures.
- Experienced, then designed for modern culture, dozens of authentic initiations for youth and adults.
- As a keynote speaker, Mark has motivated over 10,000 people on the topics of human connection, culture change and visionary leadership
- Organized high-performance teams in a dozen US locations as well as Canada, England, Germany, Scotland, Austria and France.
- INSEAD School of Business Executive MBA experiential trainer initiating study groups
Mark (at) aConnectedLeader (dot) com
1037 Western Avenue
Brattleboro, Vermont 05303